March 11th, 2020 by Kent Lemley
Many organizations are starting to develop strategies that maintain business continuity while taking precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19. Some organizations are forced with making a choice between employee health and on-going operations. Twenty years ago, this would be the only two choices organizations would be capable of making.
The good news is that today’s secure remote access technology provides a third option that allows organizations to achieve both goals simultaneously.
The Solution to Business Continuity during Coronavirus (COVID-19) Spread
Van Ausdall & Farrar, Inc. has a vast amount of experience in delivering critical business applications to customers no matter their geographic location. Our award-winning partners such as Fortinet, Microsoft, Mitel, 8×8 and many others allow us to craft solutions that maintain business continuity despite the challenges. Our engineers can bring together technologies, Internet services, planning, and our vast experience to craft a custom solution, including:
- Secure Remote Access (Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Cloud Based Communications Platforms
- Premise Based Communication Platforms supporting secure remote users
- Cloud Services (O365, MS Teams, Hosted Applications)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning