Real Estate Technology Solutions
The real estate industry has changed dramatically over the past several years, as more people go online to either search for homes to buy or list their house for sale. Real estate companies must keep up with the latest technological advancements if they want to succeed and thrive.
Real estate has always been a fast-paced industry and is even more so in today’s landscape. In order to keep pace, contact the business innovation experts at Van Ausdall & Farrar today. We can assess how your current business is operating and improve your business’ overall efficiency by eliminating technology you don’t need, implementing new technology and creating a roadmap for future success.
Solutions for the Real Estate Industry
The professionals at Van Ausdall & Farrar offer four major solutions for the real estate industry: Information, print, communication and process solutions. Let’s briefly touch on what we offer in each of these categories.
To succeed, real estate professionals must properly manage all of their information effectively. One of the most effective tools to implement is a cloud solution, which allows employees to access data from anywhere, which is a competitive advantage over real estate firms which still manage their data on in-house servers. Implementing cloud-based solutions increases information storage space, saves time and cost and allows for business continuity, as employees can work virtually from anywhere in the world. VAF also offers:
- Cloud Computing Solutions such as O365, or migrations to Azure and AWS
- IT Infrastructure Deployment and Management, including firewalls, switching, storage and Wi-Fi
- Data Security & Compliance Solutions, including Anti-Virus, Ransomware protection, Next-generation Firewalls, System Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Managed IT Solutions, including advanced monitoring, proactive support, software patching and IT road mapping
Concerned about ransomware and all the other nefarious cyberattacks taking place in our world today? Our VAF security specialists can help. In fact, we hold the coveted Certified Information Systems and Security Professional (CISSP) certification, among many other advanced certifications with our top-flight partners, including:
- Scale Computing
Van Ausdall & Farrar can develop an effective print solution for your company, whether it’s copy/print management solutions or print applications solutions.
- Print application solutions from VAF can reduce costs, regulate what is printed and solve compliance and regulatory issues
- Copy/print management solutions, meanwhile, improve security, help businesses remain up-to-date with the latest printing equipment and give IT experts the opportunity to effectively manage copy and print solutions
Other Print Solutions from VAF Include:
- Consolidated Print Spending
- Centralized Print Management
- Reporting Tools for Both Usage and Spend Budgets
- Automated Toner Replenishment
- Top-tier Endpoint Security Firmware
- Cloud Process or Cloud Environment Integration
- Authenticated Print and Copy Release
- Secure Scanning
Effective communication is paramount in the real estate industry. In many cases, an employer’s workforce and client base is located throughout the country or the world. That’s why Van Ausdall & Farrar only supports the industry leaders in unified communications. VAF has the expertise to get the job done through secure, remote mobile or home office applications that allow agents to function just as productively as if they’re in the office. For communication solutions, we offer:
- Cloud, Premise and Hybrid Unified Communications Platforms
- Contact Center Solutions, including Omni-Channel platforms delivering voice, chat, email and social media all together in one, easy-to-use client
- Call Recording
- Secure Remote Work Applications
- Advanced Analytics
- Virtual Collaboration Applications
- Advanced Mobile (iPhone, Droid) Applications
- Overhead Paging Systems
- Wireless Communication Solutions
- Physical Security Solutions, including video surveillance platforms
- High-speed Internet, SIP trunking and managed SD-WAN solutions
Is your real estate company trying to manage documents and data with outdated technology? VAF can help you properly manage the daily flow of data that flows through your organization through automation. VAF’s content management solutions can integrate with your existing line of business software, eliminating inefficient paper-based processes.
Van Ausdall & Farrar can provide on-site or off-site managed services to support all aspects of document management and digitization from printing, mailing, scanning, indexing, to a fully digital workflow of your highly critical business processes.
Business process solutions from VAF include:
- Content Management
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Document Conversion Solutions
- Voice Processing Solutions
- Print Fulfillment Solutions
Why Choose Van Ausdall & Farrar?
Van Ausdall & Farrar is completely committed to offering your real estate business the business technology solutions it needs to compete in today’s competitive environment. We know about the day-to-day grind and challenges in the real estate industry, and we want to help. When you work with VAF, you can have the peace of mind knowing that you’re working with a company with:
VAF is the largest full-service business technology provider for several industries, including real estate, in the state of Indiana. We were founded in 1914 as a distributor for the Thomas Edison Company and have successfully grown into the most reliable and successful business technology companies in the Midwest.
No matter if your business is in the construction, government, insurance, healthcare, or real estate industry, we have tailored business technology solutions for your company that are both reliable and effective.
Contact Van Ausdall & Farrar
Are you ready to improve the business efficiencies at your facility? Then contact VAF today for managed IT services for your organization. We’ll take a look at how your business is currently operating and recommend the appropriate changes to help you operate more efficiently.