When one of our clients in the financial services industry recently came to us needing a new print strategy, Van Ausdall & Farrar quickly worked to develop a more cost-effective and efficient solution. VAF removed expired leases, negotiated new contracts on upgraded print equipment and increased security by implementing a new print platform.
The result: our client received 70% cost savings compared to their old arrangement and now has all of their contracts managed through one vendor, Van Ausdall & Farrar.
This is just one example of how Van Ausdall & Farrar solved a problem for one of our clients in the financial services industry. When you hire VAF, our professionals will eliminate any print, information, communication, or process issues your facility might be experiencing.
VAF is a full-service business technology provider for financial services firms and can help streamline and improve your current technology. Contact us today for more information.
Solutions for the Financial Sector
It’s imperative for banks and financial institutions to have all of their information well organized, and, most importantly, with lock-tight security, as financial institutions work with customers’ private banking information every day. VAF can employ a successful information management strategy to help your business grow and thrive, safely and securely.
For example, having Van Ausdall & Farrar implement a cloud-based solution gives businesses the ability to increase storage space, promote business continuity and allow employees to access data, including emails and files, from anywhere. Allowing employees to work from anywhere while avoiding the cost of maintaining expensive servers saves companies time and money.
VAF will help your business deploy and manage IT Infrastructure through the following services:
- Cloud Computing Solutions such as O365, or migrations to Azure and AWS
- IT Infrastructure Deployment and Management, including next-generation firewalls, switching, storage Wi-Fi and analytics solutions
- Data Security & Compliance Solutions, including Anti-Virus, Ransomware protection, Next-generation Firewalls, System Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Managed IT Solutions, including advanced monitoring, proactive support, software patching and IT road mapping
Concerned about ransomware and all of the other nefarious cyberattacks taking place in our world today? Our VAF security specialists can help. In fact, we hold the coveted Certified Information Systems and Security Professional (CISSP) certification, among many other advanced certifications with our top-flight partners, including:
- Scale Computing
Printers are much more technologically advanced than the ones from just a few years ago. Today’s advanced printers allow businesses to capture and store secure data. Contact VAF to provide you with the best in-house print solutions to improve efficiency and save your bank or financial institution money.
Print Solutions from VAF Include:
- Consolidated Print Spending
- Centralized Print Management
- Reporting Tools for Both Usage and Spend Budgets
- Automated Toner Replenishment
- Top-tier Endpoint Security Firmware
- Cloud Process or Cloud Environment Integration
- Authenticated Print and Copy Release
- Secure Scanning
Financial institutions have a unique set of communication and security requirements. VAF has deployed and supported communications platforms for the financial services industry since 1983.
Great communication is the key to a successful business in every industry. A superior customer experience in the financial services industry is of the utmost importance. VAF’s Omni-Channel Contact Center leadership has proven to be a key differentiator with our financial services customers. Easy to use and secure remote workforce applications have also become increasingly important in the financial services sector in the past year.
To ensure that your organization has the best communication methods and solutions possible, get in touch with VAF. Our communications portfolio includes:
- Cloud, Premise and Hybrid Unified Communications Platforms
- Contact Center Solutions, including Omni-Channel platforms delivering voice, chat, email and social media all together in one, easy-to-use client
- Call Recording
- Advanced Analytics, including custom reporting packages
- Virtual Collaboration Applications
- Overhead Paging Systems
- Wireless Communication Solutions
- Physical Security Solutions, including video surveillance platforms
- High-Speed Internet, SIP trunking and managed SD-WAN solutions
Many financial companies use dated technology that is costly and time-consuming. Van Ausdall & Farrar collaborates with businesses and organizations to efficiently manage the daily flow of data throughout your company to find a solution that is tailored to their organization.
When you hire Van Ausdall & Farrar, we’ll identify and remedy inefficient paper-based business processes that are specific to your financial institution.
Van Ausdall & Farrar can provide on-site or off-site managed services to support all aspects of document management and digitization from printing, mailing, scanning, indexing, to a fully digital workflow of your highly critical business processes.
Business process solutions from VAF include:
- Content Management
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Document Conversion Solutions
- Voice Processing Solutions
- Print Fulfillment Solutions
Van Ausdall & Farrar’s Technology Strength Score
Many companies don’t realize how far behind they are in terms of technology. At Van Ausdall & Farrar, we offer a free assessment to help financial institutions or banks understand how technology can help their businesses grow and where they should be focusing their attention. The assessment only takes 10 to 15 minutes and will help the professionals at VAF provide you with a tailored solution to your business technology solutions.
Contact Van Ausdall & Farrar
Are you ready to improve the business efficiencies at your facility? Then contact VAF today for managed IT services for your organization. We’ll take a look at how your business is currently operating and recommend the appropriate changes to help you operate more efficiently.