Manufacturing & Logistics Technology Solutions
The manufacturing industry has advanced light years in recent years in regards to how businesses communicate, use and store information and data and how they effectively manage all of their business processes. To stay ahead of the pack and remain competitive, manufacturers must upgrade to the latest business technology solutions in order to thrive.
If your manufacturing company is lagging behind in its business efficiencies, contact the innovation experts at Van Ausdall & Farrar. We’re Indiana’s largest full-service business technology provider for the manufacturing and logistics industry. Contact us today to help your company revamp its technology solutions and create a successful roadmap for the future.
Solutions for the Manufacturing & Logistics Industry
The professionals at Van Ausdall & Farrar offer a full range of business technology solutions for the manufacturing and logistics industries. A few of our services include:
Properly managing information is critical to any business, especially one in the manufacturing and logistics industry. Many manufacturing companies do not have an effective information management system in place, causing organizations to struggle to find, manage and utilize pertinent information for their business. VAF will help your business deploy and manage IT Infrastructure through the following services:
- Cloud Computing Solutions such as O365, or migrations to Azure and AWS
- IT Infrastructure Deployment and Management, including firewalls, switching, storage and Wi-Fi
- Data Security & Compliance Solutions, including Anti-Virus, Ransomware protection, Next Generation Firewalls, System Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Managed IT Solutions, including advanced monitoring, proactive support, software patching and IT road mapping
Concerned about ransomware and all the other nefarious cyberattacks taking place in our world today? Our VAF security specialists can help. In fact, we hold the coveted Certified Information Systems and Security Professional (CISSP) certification, among many other advanced certifications with our top-flight partners, including:
- Scale Computing
The days of standing around a printer and hoping it works are long gone. Van Ausdall & Farrar can provide your manufacturing and logistics business with a full range of digital print solutions. The latest technology allows printers to capture and store data and be accessible from anywhere in the world, while also maintaining and protecting trade secrets.
Print Solutions from VAF Include:
- Consolidated Print Spending
- Centralized Print Management
- Reporting Tools for Both Usage and Spend Budgets
- Automated Toner Replenishment
- Top-tier Endpoint Security Firmware
- Cloud Process or Cloud Environment Integration
- Authenticated Print and Copy Release
- Secure Scanning
Great communication is the key to a successful business in every industry, including those in the manufacturing and logistics sector. VAF’s digital workplace solutions can improve communication and collaboration across a diverse workforce, which is more important than ever before as many workers are now working remotely.
To ensure that your organization has the best communication methods and solutions possible, get in touch with VAF. Since 1984, we have deployed over 5,000 communication platforms across the country. Our communication solutions include:
- Cloud, Premise and Hybrid Unified Communications Platforms
- Contact Center Solutions, including Omni-Channel platforms delivering voice, chat, email and social media all together in one, easy-to-use client
- Call Recording
- Advanced Analytics
- Virtual Collaboration Applications
- Traditional Telephone Solutions
- Overhead Paging Systems
- Wireless Communication Solutions
- Physical Security Solutions, including video surveillance platforms
- High-speed Internet, SIP trunking and managed SD-WAN solutions
Is your manufacturing business’ data being effectively captured and managed? If you’re like many companies, you have outdated systems in place to capture and act upon this critical business data. All aspects of your business could be prime targets for business process automation. Many manufacturing organizations are riddled with inefficient paper-based processes that hinder their ability to keep up with the demanding production schedules that they are tasked with in support of their customers.
Van Ausdall & Farrar can provide on-site or off-site managed services to support all aspects of document management and digitization from printing, mailing, scanning, indexing, to a fully digital workflow of your highly critical business processes.
Business process solutions from VAF include:
- Content Management
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Document Conversion Solutions
- Voice Processing Solutions
- Print Fulfillment Solutions
Are you unsure whether or not your business’ technology is outdated? To get started, we recommend taking our Technology Strength Assessment™. VAF’s assessment helps you understand the areas where your manufacturing business should focus on in regards to technology and areas you need to eliminate and optimize.
The assessment only takes 10 to 15 minutes and will help our business technology solutions experts learn more about your business for improved technology processes.
Contact Van Ausdall & Farrar
Are you ready to improve the business efficiencies at your facility? Then contact VAF today for managed IT services for your organization. We’ll take a look at how your business is currently operating and recommend the appropriate changes to help you operate more efficiently.