Van Ausdall & Farrar brings cloud-based unified communication solution to market.
The Converged Communications Group at Van Ausdall & Farrar is proud to announce our partnership with 8×8. After a thorough evaluation process, VA&F chose to align with 8×8 for their ability to deliver a completely unified communications, collaboration and contact center platform. 8×8 has earned 137 patents for their innovation and are located in 16 data centers throughout the world. With their all-in-one solution, 8×8 has complete control over product delivery, functionality and stability. VA&F feels confident that we have chosen the best cloud communications provider on the globe. Supporting that assertion, 8×8 is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), for six consecutive years.
To assure a quality cloud-based unified communications deployment, VA&F has rolled out our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering, along with our “White Glove” professional service options to provide comprehensive, hands-on end-user and administration training and support throughout the roll-out and overall life-cycle process. VA&F is very confident that the global leader in UCaaS, combined with our local, hands-on support is a major win for our customers.
VA&F and 8×8 helps business solve critical challenges to:
- Improve employee productivity and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Free up IT resources, with maintenance-free communications and easy deployment
- Unify communications and collaboration throughout your whole business
- Integrate mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops in your communications strategy
- Capture and make full use of your communications data – for faster, better decisions
- Connect offices, teams and employees on every continent with a global cloud communications system
- Address compliance and privacy requirements such as HIPAA, FISMA and Privacy Shield
- Keep costs low and productivity high, with one easy-to-use, fast-to-deploy system
Van Ausdall & Farrar is a 100+ year old, privately-held, family-owned business headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. For the past 35 years, we have served thousands of customers in the Midwest United States and beyond with their communications needs. VA&F successfully completed the first comprehensive 8×8 engineer certification for partners, held at the 8×8 headquarters in 2017. Van Ausdall & Farrar also has offices in Fort Wayne and Evansville. 8×8 is a publicly traded (EGHT) company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
To learn more about VA&F and how 8×8 can positively impact your business, please contact us at 317-634-2913, or email@example.com.