WE ARE COPY, PRINTING & DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
Do you know how much you are spending on printing? An ineffective managed print strategy costs time, leads to unnecessary spending and chaos in the copy room. Van Ausdall & Farrar will cure your copy and production printing pain points with customizable digital solutions -the presses, the finishing equipment and the workflow management software- that achieves maximum information flow throughout your enterprise.
VAF Circle Assessment
Today’s economic climate is forcing you to look for ways to reduce costs, improve overall efficiency and increase profitability. What if you can discover new and better ways to work with copy and print technology? Through years of collecting hard evidence, we have developed the VAF Circle Assessment, which identifies seven core areas that drive the alignment of all technology with your business process initiatives:
DEFINE – the strategic direction and objectives of your company.
MEASURE – software reporting tools, physical walk throughs and data collection to develop a comprehensive snapshot of your current copy and print environment.
ANALYZE – data review to identify opportunities for improvement.
IMPROVE – co-authored solutions for optimizing your workflow, from hardware consolidation to sustainable working practices.
CONTROL – the action plan of periodic reviews for continuous improvements.
Our experienced consultants work in partnership with you throughout your Circle Assessment, ensuring that we deliver a clear road map for you to reach your pre-defined goals. In addition, we will continually strive to find better ways for you to get your copy and print work done, enhancing our service to you.
One Stop Copy & Print Shop
Whether your office utilizes four copy machines or 400 printers for day-to-day operations or high-volume print environments, we answer critical questions about your copy and print operations:
- Are printers operating at full capacity?
- Is frequent printer maintenance due to improper workload utilization?
- Are we paying higher energy costs as a result of antiquated equipment?
We know your business is focused on delivering a return on investment for every dollar spent. Whether you have high volume, high speed or high quality print requirements, we use today’s digital technology to deliver ROI while achieving incredible variety of quality color documents. Working with industry leaders such as Ricoh, Canon, Samsung and Kyocera, we specialize in providing analysis, design and implementation of copy and print solutions, raising the bar with our Total Call process on every print service call. These steps for maintaining equipment increase reliability and ensures long term performance. In addition, we begin gathering detailed information from networked output devices, then translate the raw data into useful reports accessible anytime via Web interface that enable you to optimize usage, more proficiently diagnose problems in real time and painlessly right-size your printing fleet.
Copy & Print Solutions Areas of Espertise
- Managed Print – Our print management solutions address waste, inefficient design and document security so you can increase productivity and optimize operations, lowering your overall printing costs.
- Multi-Functional – Choose from a wide range of multifunction devices from leading manufacturers, including Canon, Ricoh, Kyocera, HP and Samsung, that combine the capabilities of a printer, scanner, copier and fax machine in one convenient piece of equipment.
- Print Management Software – Your copiers and printers will work double duty with our system of software applications for automated data capture, document capture, storing and retrieving, routing and workflow, accounting and mobile print and tracking.
- Production Print – We are your one-stop-shop for the presses, the finishing equipment, media profile and the workflow management software that maximizes your business potential.
- Used Machines – Our certified used machine fleet is put through an extensive refurbishing procedure to bring each tool up to manufacturer’s life cycle recommendations.
- Wide Format – We will help you choose from the latest generation of large format printers to achieve photo-like quality output that is as big as your ideas.