DATA SECURITY & COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
Cyber attacks are on the rise across the country, and it’s expected to only get worse over the next few years. The cost of cybercrimes reached $2.7 billion in 2020 alone, according to the FBI’s Internet Crime Report.
With many industries needing different levels of security and compliance, it is becoming increasingly important to protect organizational data against common cyber attacks including malware, viruses, ransomware, and phishing. The healthcare and technology industries need the most secure systems in place due to the issues of strict data compliance each has to meet.
Data security includes mitigating the risk of cyber threats and potential fines if data leaks out. It is critical to choose the right cyber security and compliance solutions to ensure private information and sensitive data are kept safe. One of the ways companies ensure security is multi-factor authentication from everything including a text message with a code to a password or fingerprints.
Contact the professionals at Van Ausdall & Farrar for expert guidance when it comes to data security and regulatory compliance solutions.
DATA SECURITY & COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS BENEFITS:
- STRONGER SECURITY – When there is stronger security in place, employers and customers both can rest easier, knowing their information is kept safe behind firewalls and multi-authentication encrypted password systems.
- ANTIVIRUS (MANAGED) – files are always up to date, with visibility to ensure they are updated.
- VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) – provides a method to access your network remotely over the internet
VAN AUSDALL & FARRAR’S SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Device Encryption. When you turn on data encryption, your devices’ data can only be accessed by authorized people. This reduces the risk of sensitive data and information getting in the wrong hands.
- Crypto Security. Because cryptocurrency is stored in digital wallets, it can be subject to hackers. VAF has solutions to keep your cryptocurrency safe.
- Security Awareness Training. The information technology professionals at Van Ausdall & Farrar offer security awareness training services designed to help employees understand how they can take steps to combat information security breaches of company and personal data.
- Hardware Destruction. Simply deleting data from company computers and hard drives does not guarantee that the information is gone for good. Our hardware destruction ensures the information is gone for good and safe from hackers.
- Data Loss Prevention. Data loss prevention solutions help control the data employees can transfer outside of an organization to prevent sensitive information from being leaked.
- Web Control. Web control software protects against threats on downloads and web pages that might have been sent by a third-party client.
- Malicious Traffic Detection. Malicious traffic detection software continuously monitors traffic on a network to detect any possible signs of suspicious or malicious files or links.
- VPN. A virtual private network, or VPN, gives you online privacy by creating private networks from public internet connections.
- Multi-factor Authentication. Multi-factor authentication is a safety factor that requires two pieces of evidence (credentials) when logging into an account.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery. Backup and disaster recovery solutions ensure business continuity in the case of a cyber-attack or natural disaster.
- Intrusion Detection. Intrusion detection closely monitors network activity and sends alerts when suspicious activity is detected.
Introducing Vsecure IT Services
VanAusdall and Farrar has restructured our entire IT Managed Service offerings into comprehensive IT security-focused support plans. To show our commitment to IT Security we have re-branded our practice as Vsecure. Afterall, something new and unique should have its own name. When restructuring our IT support offerings we took Security as the first consideration, however other customer needs such as flexibility, cost, and coverage were all reevaluated to offer the best options for customers. All base Vsecure user and server support programs include an entitlement to Sophos Intercept X Advanced with XDR. We also include software patching and proactive monitoring from Datto. These starting programs combines with a next generation firewall provide the “new” basic security coverage all companies should have. More and more customers are investing in cyber insurance. They are quickly realizing that they cannot get insurance without EDR/XDR protection, proactive monitoring, software patching, and a next generation firewall. Vsecure programs meet these needs except the firewall, and we can provide one under a Hardware as a Service agreement, or purchase.
Vsecure offers the flexibility to increase your cyber security readiness depending on need and budget. We utilize our strong partnerships with Fortinet and Sophos to offer the following Co-Managed and Managed Security Services:
- Endpoint/Server Protection Utilizing EDR/XDR/MTR Technologies
- Proactive Patching and Monitoring
- Co-Managed Fortinet Firewall Security Service
- Co-Managed Fortinet Fabric Service
- SOCaaS (Security Operations Center as a Service)
- Dedicated Security Analyst
- Mail Security
- Vulnerability ScanningThe Vsecure team includes a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional). This individual can assist with regulatory concerns, security planning, business continuity, and incident planning. We also offer end user cyber security awareness training from Knowbe4, as well as their compliancy management platform. Vsecure can assist with all your data security needs.
Contact Van Ausdall & Farrar
At Van Ausdall & Farrar, we understand the importance of keeping your data secure. When you work with the professionals at VAF, we’ll help you improve the safety of your business through a range of security and regulatory compliance solutions. Get in contact with us today to learn more about any of our solutions, or to ask us how we can help your company.