Your Best Career Starts Here
Our team is skilled in technology solutions. It gives us excitement when our clients succeed. We are looking for new experts who also are passionate about their best career move yet to Van Ausdall & Farrar.
Why Van Ausdall & Farrar?
Van Ausdall & Farrar has been providing a wide variety of technology solutions since 1914 and still, we continue to grow. We optimize to improve, expand, and create new, innovative solutions to various global companies. We are fun. Creative. We help people solve technical problems. We give to our communities in which we live and work. We are team builders and most importantly, we care.
Mission: Our mission is to provide value-driven technology solutions while delivering a world class customer experience and having a positive impact on our community.
Vision: To implement technology to improve the human experience.
Core Values: ACT
– Do it Right through Accountability.
– Do it Better for the Customer experience.
– Do it Together.
Ready to learn more? Let’s see where your Van Ausdall & Farrar story begins:
VA&F values its people as its number one asset. We understand that our people are the driving force that allows us to be successful now and in the future. Below is an overview of our comprehensive benefits programs:
- Medical (PPO & HDHP offerings)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-Funded Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Tenure Program Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tip Lead/Business Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO Policy
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement, Jury Duty, Voting Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Witness Leave
- Annual Wellness Assessments
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Flu Shot Clinics
- Mental, Financial, and Physical Health Resources
Family and Community Focus:
- VAF Volunteers Community Outreach Program
- Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Flexible Hours to promote Work-Life Balance
- Seasonal and Engagement Events
- Annual Sales Trip
- MVP of the Year Program
- Leader of the Year Program
- Monthly Recognition for Core Values
- Employee Appreciation Day Celebration
Culture and Employee Experience:
- Open Door Policy with Management
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Rich History dating back to Thomas Edison
- opens in a new windowCustomer Service Representative Level 1
- opens in a new windowFM Site Manager
- opens in a new windowTechnology Solutions Consultant (Sales) Indianapolis
- opens in a new windowFM Site Service Facilitator
- opens in a new windowSite Administrator
- opens in a new windowExecutive Assistant
- opens in a new windowField Support Representative (Manager in training)
- opens in a new windowLevel 2 Systems Engineer
- opens in a new windowTechnology Solutions Consultant (Sales) Ft.Wayne