VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SOLUTIONS
As businesses grow the need to capture activity throughout and around the perimeter of the office becomes critical. Traditional video surveillance systems were highly specialized and difficult to deploy and manage. VA&F’s offerings simplify the solution by using IP-based, network-connected devices. Or offerings can even bridge the gap between your traditional based coaxial system, and a new IP based system. In fact, we can oftentimes leverage the existing coaxial wiring infrastructure to deliver HD-quality video capture and recording.
- Central camera configuration and management
- Multi-tier recording management captures everything while optimizing storage space
- Scheduled user-specific access to camera groups
- Mobile and email notifications to keep you informed
- Multiple location solutions with centralized administration.
VanAusdall & Farrar is Proud to Partner with Fortinet and PefectView.
The VA&F Difference:
Surveillance systems can be complicated, expensive, and unreliable to include in your company network infrastructure. But FortiCamera and FortiRecorder simplify IP video surveillance. Plus, there are no license fees! With FortiCams, you can see everything: doors, POS terminals, public areas–whatever you need to keep an eye on. FortiRecorder captures the images for easy monitoring, storage, and retrieval. Just plug in your cameras, connect the FortiRecorder, open a web browser or client application, and you’re ready to go. It’s easy to navigate and configure with event timelines and profile-driven configuration.
FortiCameras with FortiRecorder give you everything you need for complete site video security:
- Multiple recording options: continuous, event-based, scheduled, manual
- Access to live and recorded video from anywhere using Windows, Mac or Unix browsers, Android or iOS Mobile devices
- Recorder available as hardware or VM deployment
- Large range of cameras to fit any environment, all powered with PoE
- Free professional-grade video management system (VMS)
- RADIUS, LDAP, SNMP, and remote data storage support for flexible network integration
Products and Services Include:
- Video Surveillance Cameras and Management
- Sound Masking
- Turnkey project management, programming, installation and 24/7/365 support
- Hardware as a Service (HaaS) Program offerings to minimize operating expenses
- 4K HD Cameras with advanced infrared technology to “see in the dark.”