Video Surveillance Solutions
As businesses grow the need to capture activity throughout and around the perimeter of the office becomes critical. Traditional video surveillance systems were highly specialized and difficult to deploy and manage. VA&F’s offerings simplify the solution by using IP-based, network-connected devices. Or offerings can even bridge the gap between your traditional based coaxial system, and a new IP based system. In fact, we can oftentimes leverage the existing coaxial wiring infrastructure to deliver HD-quality video capture and recording.
- Central camera configuration and management
- Multi-tier recording management captures everything while optimizing storage space
- Scheduled user-specific access to camera groups
- Mobile and email notifications to keep you informed
- Multiple location solutions with centralized administration.
VanAusdall & Farrar is Proud to Partner with Fortinet and PefectView.
THE VA&F DIFFERENCE
Surveillance systems can be complicated, expensive, and unreliable to include in your company network infrastructure. But FortiCamera and FortiRecorder simplify IP video surveillance. Plus, there are no license fees! With FortiCams, you can see everything: doors, POS terminals, public areas–whatever you need to keep an eye on. FortiRecorder captures the images for easy monitoring, storage, and retrieval. Just plug in your cameras, connect the FortiRecorder, open a web browser or client application, and you’re ready to go. It’s easy to navigate and configure with event timelines and profile-driven configuration.
FortiCameras with FortiRecorder Give You Everything You Need for Complete Site Video Security
- Multiple recording options: continuous, event-based, scheduled, manual
- Access to live and recorded video from anywhere using Windows, Mac or Unix browsers, Android or iOS Mobile devices
- Recorder available as hardware or VM deployment
- Large range of cameras to fit any environment, all powered with PoE
- Free professional-grade video management system (VMS)
- RADIUS, LDAP, SNMP, and remote data storage support for flexible network integration
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDE
- Video Surveillance Cameras and Management
- Sound Masking
- Turnkey project management, programming, installation and 24/7/365 support
- Hardware as a Service (HaaS) Program offerings to minimize operating expenses
- 4K HD Cameras with advanced infrared technology to “see in the dark.”
Introducing Vsecure IT Services
VanAusdall and Farrar has restructured our entire IT Managed Service offerings into comprehensive IT security-focused support plans. To show our commitment to IT Security we have re-branded our practice as Vsecure. Afterall, something new and unique should have its own name. When restructuring our IT support offerings we took Security as the first consideration, however other customer needs such as flexibility, cost, and coverage were all reevaluated to offer the best options for customers. All base Vsecure user and server support programs include an entitlement to Sophos Intercept X Advanced with XDR. We also include software patching and proactive monitoring from Datto. These starting programs combines with a next generation firewall provide the “new” basic security coverage all companies should have. More and more customers are investing in cyber insurance. They are quickly realizing that they cannot get insurance without EDR/XDR protection, proactive monitoring, software patching, and a next generation firewall. Vsecure programs meet these needs except the firewall, and we can provide one under a Hardware as a Service agreement, or purchase.
Vsecure offers the flexibility to increase your cyber security readiness depending on need and budget. We utilize our strong partnerships with Fortinet and Sophos to offer the following Co-Managed and Managed Security Services:
- Endpoint/Server Protection Utilizing EDR/XDR/MTR Technologies
- Proactive Patching and Monitoring
- Co-Managed Fortinet Firewall Security Service
- Co-Managed Fortinet Fabric Service
- SOCaaS (Security Operations Center as a Service)
- Dedicated Security Analyst
- Mail Security
- Vulnerability Scanning
The Vsecure team includes a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional). This individual can assist with regulatory concerns, security planning, business continuity, and incident planning. We also offer end-user cyber security awareness training from Knowbe4, as well as their compliancy management platform. Vsecure can assist with all your data security needs.