Wireless Business Network Security Solutions
- Fast, Secure Wireless Networks for All Environments
- Cloud, Virtual, Integrated, or Physical Controller Wi-Fi
- Multiple Access Points for Multiple Applications
- Professional Services that Get the Most Out of Wi-Fi
Multiple devices need to connect to the enterprise Wi-Fi network from any point in the building and across the campus. Wireless connectivity is now the access of choice.
VanAusdall & Farrar is Proud to Partner with Fortinet, Extreme Networks, and Adtran Bluesocket
Fortinet Secure Fabric Wi-Fi
Large campuses, distributed enterprises, and small businesses all have diverse WLAN architecture needs but also a common requirement for security. That’s why Fortinet provides a full suite of WLAN products as part of our Secure Access solution designed to address the unique requirements of every organization.
Configuration and control of your wireless environment can be done directly with a FortiGate or via our Wireless LAN controllers. Fortinet also offers FortiManager and FortiCloud as management solutions for the entire Fortinet security fabric.
Fortinet Secure Wi-Fi includes:
- Single-pane-of-glass management for wireless, wired, and security policies
- Zero-touch deployment – no requirement for onsite tech support
- Simplicity of the cloud with integrated UTM service in AP (FortiAP S-Series)
- Industry-leading customer analytics and engagement tools for retailers
Extreme Campus and Distributed Wireless
VanAusdall’s partnership with Extreme offers many benefits to our customers. ExtremeWireless offers unparalleled, high density Wi-Fi access. That’s why Extreme Networks has been named “The Official Wi-Fi Provider for the NFL.” Extreme also has the industry’s first flow-based 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless solution.
WiNG Wireless Aps
WiNG wireless APs are specifically designed for the distributed network in the retail, hospitality, and logistics industries. Take a look at our full distributed campus portfolio.
ExtremeWireless Access Points
ExtremeWireless Access Points deliver wired-like performance, at scale for high-density in every environment. Smart Access Points are equally adept for both distributed and centralized deployment models.
Outdoor Access Points
Extreme’s Outdoor Family of APs made for rugged outdoor deployments across varying environments such as public venues, docks, and warehousing applications. Seamless roaming across an entire multi-subnet campus without the need for cumbersome client software.
The award-winning ExtremeWireless Controllers are simple to deploy and manage, yet provide advanced functionality to allow organizations to define how wireless voice/video/data traffic is processed without architectural constraints and in accordance with business needs.
VanAusdall’s has had a long and trusted partnership with Adtran. The Bluesocket solution is based on vmWare and utilizes a virtual appliance to control small to enterprise level Wi-Fi deployments. It’s unique architecture allows our customers options to deploy a Private Cloud, Public Cloud, our Partner Cloud configuration. This flexibility also allows the freedom to move between these deployment options.
- Public Cloud: ProCloud and ProCloud Plus Hosted by Adtran
- Private Cloud: vWLAN Hosted in Your Data Center
- Partner Cloud: vWLAN Hosted in the VanAusdall Data Center and Managed
- Seamless cost effective scaling
- Optimized Performance- no longer dependent on the controllers capacity
- Cloud based management and control
- Enforces network security at the edge
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
ProCloud Wi-Fi services are flexible and scalable, ensure a secure, always-on wireless network, provide proactive network monitoring, moves/adds/changes, and monthly management reports.
- Virtualized, Cloud Enabled Control
- Ideal for Large Enterprise, Small and Medium Business
- Pro-Cloud ADTRAN Managed Service Available
- ADTRAN Technical Support Professional on Staff
- ADTRAN Sales Professional on Staff
- Case Study
- opens in a new windowCaribbean Resort
VanAusdall & Farrar’s Converged Communications Group (CCG) Backs-Up Great Technology with industry-leading Skill and Expertise
- Multiple Certified Engineers
- Complete Design, Deployment, Service and vCIO Services
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Managed Service Packages
- VPSA (Volume Purchase Service Agreement) Blocks of Service Time
- Predictive Surveys prior to Deployment, Active Surveys for Trouble-Shooting