Network Carrier Solutions in Evansville, IN
With Van Ausdall & Farrar, you’ll profit from our experience!
As the first Indiana Bell Authorized Distributor, Van Ausdall & Farrar has 34 years of experience managing our client’s dial tone, high speed internet and WAN requirements. The carrier services industry is not known as a bastion of excellent customer service. With our dedicated customer care staff focused on servicing our carrier customers, we provide a much higher level of service and personal attention compared to dealing directly with carriers. As a VA&F carrier customer, this special attention costs you absolutely nothing.
In Today’s Business Environment, Connectivity to the Web, Private Cloud Applications and the Internet of Things (IoT) Is Absolutely Essential
With most carriers, you will get an account manager assigned to you. What are the odds that same individual will be around this time next year? Depending on availability, a network engineer will follow the account manager through your door. Or, they may be available via conference call once or twice. Problems with the installation? You call into customer service and wait. Hopefully, you’ll eventually speak to someone you’ve never talked to, doesn’t know you and is often based hundreds and very potentially thousands of miles away. Your problem will eventually get solved ….. after hours of time, energy and unnecessary heartache.
Here’s the Van Ausdall & Farrar difference:
- Average tenure of our salespeople is over 12 years. Many of our salespeople started their telecom careers working for the likes of Indiana Bell, SBC or AT&T. They know exactly how to get things done. Plus, we continue to invest in our account advisors through industry-leading educational opportunities and a healthy working environment. In a nutshell, they rarely leave our employ. Meaning, you maintain a strong working relationship with your advisor for many years to come, severely limiting the potential for your account being handed off to someone you aren’t familiar with and doesn’t understand the intracasies of your business.
- Our network engineering staff, also having an average tenure with VA&F of 12 years, will take the time to understand the needs of your business, while designing a connectivity solution customized to your needs and your budget. Need updated network infrastructure or network security technology to support changing needs? We’ll design it, specify it, deploy it and manage it for you. You engage us at the level you want, not the other way around.
- Dedicated back-office staff whose singular responsibility is to service your carrier service needs. Whether it’s a need to add bandwidth or a billing concern, let our experienced staff handle it for you. Give us your headaches. In return, we’ll give you your time back so you can concentrate on what is most important, your business!
Carrier Solutions for Your Evansville, IN Business
Today, we offer all of the quality carrier solutions your business needs to run smoothly and effectively. We’ve developed close partnerships with the best carriers and providers in the world, providing the following services:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS)
- Integrated Services Digital Network – Primary Rate Interface (ISDN-PRI)
- SIP Trunking
- High Speed Internet Service (Fiber, Cable, Wireless)
- Multi-Packet Label Switching (MPLS)
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
Evansville, IN Carrier Solutions for Business
Because we understand what Evansville businesses need in order to succeed, we offer all of our clients additional services, including access to our dedicated back office staff, at no extra cost.
- Free Billing Analysis: We will determine the most efficient and affordable way to give your business the services it needs.
- Free Moves, Adds and Changes: Whether your location changes or your bandwidth needs do, we’ve got you covered.
- Free Billing Discrepancy Reconciliation: Billing errors? Will figure them out so that you can spend your time focusing on your business.
- Free Bandwidth Usage Analysis: Our experienced analysts will make sure you have the right amount of bandwidth to effectively run all of your business applications.
- Free Billing Credit Negotiation: When you’re our customer, we stand up for you.
- Disaster Recovery Plan: In the event of a network outage, let us design a disaster recovery plan that meets your needs and your budget. Our experienced network design engineers have seen it and done it all.
Let us help you create an easy-to-manage, unified network and internetworking design plan. Get in touch with us today for your free, no obligation assessment!