Experience and expertise, that’s what you’ll get when you work with Van Ausdall & Farrar.
As the first Indiana Bell Authorized Distributor, Van Ausdall & Farrar has 34 years of experience managing our client’s dial tone, Internet and WAN requirements. In an industry not known for excellent customer service, please consider leveraging VA&F’s 100+ years of experience delivering what others lack; a strong desire to deliver on our promises, with the right people and expertise to make those promises a reality.
In today’s business environment, connectivity to the web, private cloud applications and to each other is absolutely critical.
With most carriers, you will get an account manager assigned to you. Don’t expect him or her to be around this time next year. If you’re lucky, a network engineer will tag along. If not, they may be available via conference call a time or two. Has an installation commitment come and gone? You call into customer service and wait. Eventually, you’ll speak to someone you’ve never talked to, doesn’t know you and is often based hundreds and possibly thousands of miles away. Eventually, your problem will be solved ….. after hours of time, energy and heartache.
Here’s the Van Ausdall & Farrar difference:
- Average tenure of our technology advisors is 12 years. If you’re happy with your advisor, you keep your advisor. No hand-offs to someone else that doesn’t know you or your business, nor takes personal responsibility to assure your success.
- Our network engineering staff, also with an average tenure with VA&F of 12 years, that will take the time to sit down with you, understand the intricacies of your business and design connectivity solutions customized to your needs and your budget. Need network infrastructure to support changing needs? We’ll design it, specify it, deploy it and manage it for you. You engage us at the level you want, not the other way around.
- Dedicated back-office staff whose singular responsibility is to service your carrier service needs. Need a support request? We’ll handle it. Do you feel like you’re owed a credit? We’ll handle that too. Need to increase bandwidth due to ever-expanding needs? Yes, we’ll handle that as well. Give us your headaches and we’ll give you your time back!
Carrier Solutions for Your Bloomington, IN Business
Today, we offer all of the quality carrier solutions your business needs to run smoothly and effectively. We’ve developed close relationships with the best carriers and providers in the world, providing the following services:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS)
- Integrated Services Digital Network – Primary Rate Interface (ISDN-PRI)
- SIP Trunking
- High Speed Internet Service (Fiber, Cable, Wireless)
- Multi-Packet Label Switching (MPLS)
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
And because we understand what Bloomington businesses need in order to succeed, we offer all of our clients additional services, including access to our dedicated back office staff, at no extra cost.
- Billing Analysis: We will determine the most efficient and affordable way to give your business the services it needs.
- Moves, Adds and Changes: Whether your location changes or your bandwidth needs grow, we’ve got you covered.
- Billing Discrepancies: Billing errors? We’ll figure them out so that you can spend your time focusing on your business.
- Bandwidth Usage Analysis: Our experienced analysts will make sure you have the right amount of bandwidth to effectively run all of your business applications.
- Billing Credit Negotiation: When you’re our customer, we stand up for you.
- Disaster Recovery Plan: In preparation for a carrier outage, we can design a disaster recovery plan that doesn’t blow up your budget. Or, a fully survivable solution that will allow your business to hum along in the event of a carrier outage, utilizing the latest SD-WAN technologies.
Thanks to our large and diverse network engineering staff, we can provide your Bloomington business with unparalleled levels of support and expertise. Let us help you create an easy-to-manage, unified technology plan. Get in touch with us today for your free, no obligation assessment!