SD-WAN Network Solutions for Your Business
Application Aware, Multi-Path WAN Controller with Integrated NGFW Security
- Enables efficient cloud services adoption with direct internet access
- Reduces WAN cost, increases total bandwidth, delivers best application performance
Van Ausdall & Farrar is Proud to be a Fortinet Partner
Distributed enterprise branches transitioning to a digital business model are having a significant impact on network SD-WAN. The adoption of cloud services for your network infrastructure and an increasingly mobile work force are accelerating advancements in WAN technologies. With enterprises directly accessing the internet, it’s becoming critical to deploy next-generation security strategies along with enabling multi-path WAN to improve application performance.
Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN deployment provides next-generation security and advanced networking capabilities to improve WAN efficiency without compromising on security. It links network and security paths across the world through the internet, 3G/4G, or private WAN links, making it a truly borderless infrastructure for the enterprise. Fortinet’s latest WAN Path Controller helps to reduce WAN cost without impacting service level agreements (SLAs) for business applications. With a new dynamic cloud application list, customers can easily migrate to Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and get the most optimal and secure path.
With centralized management, you can automate device provisioning and maintain universal policy across thousands of devices. It drastically reduces management costs, simplifies configuration, and accelerates deployment cycles with zero-touch deployment single-pane-of-glass administration.
FortiGate SD-WAN includes:
- A lightweight replacement of traditional WAN routers, WAN optimization, and security appliance
- Application aware solution with more than 3000+ applications supported
- Path awareness intelligence to provide granular status on latency, jitter, and packet-loss
- Multi broadband such as Ethernet, DSL, LTE supported to migrate from MPLS to reduce cost
- Proven centralized management and analytics controller to provide single-pane of-glass management
- Integrated NGFW security and only SD-WAN vendor with NSS Labs NGFW ”Recommended”
Van Ausdall & Farrar’s Converged Communications Group (CCG) Backs-Up Great Technology with industry-leading Skill and Expertise
- Multiple Certified Engineers (NSE 1-4)
- Complete Design, Deployment, Service and vCIO Services
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Managed Service Packages
- VPSA (Volume Purchase Service Agreement) Blocks of Service Time
- Carrier (Path) Contract Negotiations
- 3rd Party Equipment Integration