Network-Based & Traditional Video Surveillance Systems
As businesses grow the need to capture activities throughout the office becomes critical. Traditional video surveillance systems were highly specialized and difficult to deploy and manage. VanAusdall’s offerings simplify the solution by using network connected device. Or offerings can even bridge the gap between your traditional based coaxial system, and a new IP based system.
- Central camera configuration and management
- Multi-tier recording management captures everything while optimizing storage space
- Scheduled user-specific access to camera groups
- Mobile and email notifications to keep you informed
- Multiple Locations
VanAusdall & Farrar is Proud to Partner with Fortinet and PefectView.
Fortinet Complete Video Security Solution
Surveillance systems can be complicated, expensive, and unreliable. But FortiCamera and FortiRecorder simplify IP video surveillance and there are no license fees. With FortiCams, you can see everything: doors, POS terminals, public areas–whatever you need to keep an eye on. FortiRecorder captures the images for easy monitoring, storage, and retrieval. Just plug in your cameras, connect the FortiRecorder, open a web browser or client application, and you’re ready to go. It’s easy to navigate and configure with event timelines and profile-driven configuration.
FortiCameras with FortiRecorder give you everything you need for complete site video security:
- Multiple recording options: continuous, event-based, scheduled, manual
- Access to live and recorded video from anywhere using Windows, Mac or Unix browsers, Android or iOS Mobile devices
- Recorder available as hardware or VM deployment
- Large range of cameras to fit any environment, all powered with PoE
- Free professional-grade video management system (VMS)
- RADIUS, LDAP, SNMP, and remote data storage support for flexible network integration
Perfect View Video Surveillance
Want to monitor activities at multiple locations?
Need to decrease or eliminate theft?
Wish you could monitor (and record) your employees’ behavior at all times?
Theft increases as the economy worsens…protect yourself!
- Whether it’s your employees or “customers” you will know immediately when we install cameras directly over cash registers, outside dressing rooms, in warehouses, at doors, etc.
- Have multiple locations? Is productivity down?
- Whether you’re at home or on vacation, you can access cameras at all your stores/locations from your computer. Monitor your employees’ behavior and even listen as they interact with customers. You could even train a new employee from afar!
- Are your costs up and you can’t figure out why?
- Video surveillance will show if employees are costing your company excess money. You’d be surprised who’s stealing from you, leaving the office when it’s not a break time, or simply sleeping during office hours! (Not to mention who dinged your car door this morning.)
When someone has broken in, unless the intruder leaves a trail, there is little for police to go on. With cameras installed, license plates and faces can be recorded and handed over to law enforcement.
Cameras in plain site will often deter a would-be thief from doing the deed. Also, employees who know they’re being monitored are far less likely to color outside the lines.
VanAusdall & Farrar’s Converged Communications Group (CCG) Backs-Up Great Technology with industry-leading Skill and Expertise
- Multiple Certified Engineers
- Complete Design, Deployment, Service and vCIO Services
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Managed Service Packages
- VPSA (Volume Purchase Service Agreement) Blocks of Service Time