Next Generation Firewalls
VanAusdall & Farrar Offers the Industry’s Best Threat Protection and Performance with Reduced Complexity
- High Performance, Consolidated Advanced Security
- Deep Visibility to Protect against Known and Unknown Attacks
VanAusdall & Farrar is Proud to be a Fortinet Partner
Fortinet Enterprise (NextGen) Firewall
VanAusdall’s award-winning FortiGate enterprise firewalls provide high performance, consolidated advanced security and granular visibility for broad protection across the entire digital attack surface. FortiGate enterprise firewalls reduce complexity and improve overall security posture by providing full visibility into users, devices, applications and threats on the network, with the ability to apply advanced threat protection anywhere in the network.
Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPUs) deliver scalable performance of advanced security services, industry-leading VPN and SSL inspection throughput, and ultra-low latency for protecting internal segments and mission critical environments.
Fortinet’s validated FortiGuard security services protect against known and unknown threats, zero-day exploits, malware, and malicious websites using FortiGuard Labs continuous threat intelligence, dynamic analysis for detection, and automated mitigation to keep your network protected from advanced cyberattacks. FortiGate enterprise firewalls deliver the lowest total cost of ownership along with supporting scalable, flexible deployments from the network edge to the core, data center, internal segments, and the cloud. FortiGates are Security Fabric enabled, providing the broad visibility, automated protection and integrated threat intelligence required to protect the valuable assets and data of organizations worldwide.
- Consolidated, validated highest efficacy advanced security services
- Real-time response based on threat intelligence to protect any point of vulnerability in the network
- Integrated audit and compliance services to improve cybersecurity
- Industry’s fastest SSL inspection engine to help protect against malware hiding in encrypted traffic
- Single-pane-of-glass management to simplify deployment and enable consistent security policies with granular control and visibility
- Multiple network deployments – as a next-generation firewall, data center firewall, internal segmentation firewall, or high-speed firewall and VPN
VanAusdall & Farrar’s Converged Communications Group (CCG) Backs-Up Great Technology with industry-leading Skill and Expertise
- Professional Design and Consultation
- Multiple Certified Engineers (NSE 1-4)
- Complete Deployment and Support Services
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Managed Service Packages
- VPSA (Volume Purchase Service Agreement) Blocks of Service Time
- CTAP Cyber Threat Assessments
- 3rd Party Firewall Migrations and Consulting