Carrier Solutions for Your Business
With Van Ausdall & Farrar, you’ll profit from our experience! VA&F was the first Indiana Bell Authorized Distributor in the state of Indiana. Much has changed since that time. However, the need for ultra-responsive service and support hasn’t. VA&F continues to evolve and remain at the forefront of carrier service offerings.
Today, a customer’s options are vast, as are the services we offer. VA&F has strong relationships with all the major carriers, Internet Service Providers and SIP trunk service providers in the U.S. and beyond.
We provide the following services:
VA&F employs a dedicated back office staff to provide customer support to our carrier service customers. At no additional charge, customers who choose us to manage their services enjoy all of the following services at no additional charge:
- Billing Analysis – Billing experts determine the most efficient means to obtain the services your company needs
- Moves, Adds and Changes – Moving locations? We’ll handle it for you. Need to increase trunks or bandwidth? We’ve got you covered.
- Billing Discrepencies – Let us work through billing errors for you, so you can concentrate on your core business
- Bandwidth usage analysis – Our analysts will determine if you have the appropriate amount of bandwidth to run your business applications most effectively.
- Billing credit negotiation – We fight hard on your behalf.
- Disaster Recovery Plan – Let VA&F help you design a DR plan to assure your business doesn’t miss a beat in the event of a carrier outage.
Plus, VA&F employs a large and diverse network engineering staff to support our customer’s network infrastructure, network security and wireless services. Many of our customers don’t have this type of expertise on staff. Our engineering team will help design a robust network connectivity solution, that combined with our carrier service offering, provides a easily manageable, unified technology plan.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation assessment of your current carrier services.