Custom Call Center Solutions
VA&F’s Contact Center Solutions allow you focus on what’s really important: your customers.
Van Ausdall & Farrar provides the advanced business telephone system tools you need to enhance the customer experience and deliver world-class customer support and sales. We support both premise-based and cloud solutions to meet your needs.
VA&F’s contact center solutions simplifies communications with customers and manage contacts on voice, email and chat channels. Capture all interactions for increased customer satisfaction, greater efficiency and better targeting. Whether a customer chooses a premise-based or cloud solution, VA&F will build a robust and reliable platform with industry-leading security. We are the ideal choice for customers that must satisfy the requirements of PCI, FISMA, Privacy Shield or HIPAA (tailored BAAs available).
VA&F’s intuitive, web-based user interface lets agents work anywhere, while centralizing management and reporting features, empowering supervisors to manage everything from agent scheduling to coaching, recording and call intervention.
Additionally, Van Ausdall & Farrar’s contact center platforms include CRM integrations with Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics and many others.
Additional features of our contact center solutions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Any Media – Voice, Web Chat, Email
- Skills-Based Routing – Match the caller with the right agent
- Agent Console – Web-based desktop requires no software plug-ins or downloads
- IVR – Enable customers to help themselves
- CRM Integrations – All major CRM solutions supported
- Dashboards and Reports – Both Real-Time monitoring and historical reporting, including smartphone apps.
- Call Recording – On-demand or random. Easy search and replay.
- Internal chat for Agents and Supervisors – Easy to engage the expert
- Quality Management – Optimize agent scheduling to ensure the right agents are available at the right time.
- Workforce Management – Manage and juggle agents’ shifts.
- Email Interaction – Allow customers to contact you via email and manage those interactions.
- Co-Browse – Give agents another powerful tool that provides real-time web page assistance to customers. Agents see what the customers see and can guide customers to where they want to go.
- Screen Capture – Allow supervisors to see what the agent’s are viewing on their PC’s while on a customer call. Excellent training tool.
- Dialer – Efficiently manage sales and marketing campaigns.
- Analytics – We go beyond traditional call center reporting, giving you real insight into the performance of your agents and contact center.
Before your agent even answers, the system assembles a snapshot of customer information—name, address and the product purchased—that pops up on the screen of the agent answering the call, so he or she doesn’t have to waste time gathering that information during the call.